Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Timp de patru luni

I've looked back and realized that all of my blog posts express how I love living in Moldova. To be fair to the grand ol' USA, here's some things I miss from back home, aside from the obvious like spending time with my family and friends:

- thick, soft, and long mattresses
- running water
- toilets
- indian food, italian food, seafood, mexican food, and all kinds of food that I took for granted, especially fish
- people smiling, waving, and throwing the bird or peace sign
- being around a university campus
- microbrewed beer, specifically ales (nothing but lagers in Moldova)
- playing golf and tennis
- hiking in the mountains (hopefully next year I'll hike the Carpathians in Transylvania, Romania)
- voicing my opinion about anything without a language barrier
- being sarcastic or telling or a joke without a language barrier
- stand up comedians
- live bands
- smooth, paved roads
- tailgating for college football
- roadtrips
- and last, but certainly not least, the Atlantic Ocean

4 comments:

  1. Chinese food. Oh how I long for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the Atlantic Ocean. Che Cracklin and Breakfast with the birds. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vince...you hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would change about your list is missing the Pacific Ocean since I'm a westie. And man do I miss the ocean!!!!! Being landlocked is horrible haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definatley missin on good ole college football! =)

    ReplyDelete