Wednesday, February 3, 2010

La odihnă




For almost two weeks, I traveled with four other Peace Corps Volunteers to Romania, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. Being that the temperature in Moldova has been getting down to -28 Celsius (-18 F), it was a much needed vacation to be in some warmer temperatures. The adventure beat all expectations: the food, the people, the culture, the history, the sights, and the hookahs. The people of the Middle East were some of the nicest people I've ever met, so I hope I get to return one day. Each day and each country brought us new experiences, so I'd have to write for days to describe how awesome it was. I'll let the 200 pics in the below album tell the story:

1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures vince!! looks like you went to some beautiful places! glad you are enjoying yourself over there :)

    ReplyDelete